This master class will provide you with practical tools to create an effective online strategy for boosting your overseas sales and increase your international business performance online.
Attend to gain hints and tips on free tools and applications to optimise your website, generate a higher volume of international web traffic and learn the latest social media tricks.
Benefits of attending:
Learn how to reach new global customers & get ahead of your competitors by applying the latest leading-edge web techniques.
- Discover why you should enter international markets via the web
- Find out if you are visible on the international web
- Select a model for your international web strategy that is best for your business
- Structure & design your website to attract international visitors
- Write content that is understood by customers across the globe
- Learn how to localise your website and make it multilingual
- Understand how to rank more highly on international search engines
- Plan practical steps on how to start your international web journey.
£50 (exc. VAT)
Please follow this link for our terms and conditions: https://www.events.trade.gov.uk/terms-and-conditions/
Events team Department for International Trade (DIT) London E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited to two delegates per company. You must be looking to increase your overseas market access.
Delegates should be exporters or those new to exporting. This event is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries e.g. web developers/agencies, consultancies, international business development agencies etc.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Global Growth programme. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London
- Have been registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found here.