Unlock the Door to Business Opportunities
Discover what it takes to become tender ready
The London Borough of Redbridge has countless business opportunities, but are you equipped to seize them?
Join this interactive in-person event to discover how to be ready to secure those crucial new contracts. Our expert speaker will show you what you need to do to ensure you win valuable new contracts, and provide real-life case studies with personalised insights to boost your chances of winning. You will also have the opportunity to meet with the Redbridge procurement team to share your experiences and challenges.
Places are limited so apply today to be prepared to take advantage of new opportunities.
What will you learn
- Discover the art of treating bids like interviews, ensuring comprehensive coverage of every aspect and a thorough understanding of bid questions
- Learn to stand out by identifying competitors, crafting compelling Unique Selling Points (USPs), and gaining inspiration from success stories
- Understand the significance of providing evidence to support your claims, building credibility, and avoiding common pitfalls
- Discover how to decode question scoring, analyse buyer evaluation criteria, and align your responses with what the buyer values most through hands-on exercises
Meet our speaker
To secure your place for this event, simply click the Apply Here button at the top or bottom of this page.
This event is free to attend and places are assigned on a first come, first serve basis - it's an opportunity not to be missed!
This Inclusive Supply Chain event is part funded by UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF). As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend/participate in this funded act.
- Be based in London, (either located or operating/delivering in London)
- Be registered in the UK
- Meet the SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Have a minimum annual sales of £50,000 in the next year
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria apply.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Inclusive Supply Chain project?
The Inclusive Supply Chain project aims to promote social and economic cohesion across London by helping London Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) improve their access to London's Supply Chains.
The project offers an intensive, tailored supply-readiness package of support designed to help SME's from all sectors become supply chain-ready by building their skills and capabilities to meet the procurement criteria of larger businesses and buyers. The support includes bespoke supply-readiness advice provided by experienced procurement advisers, access to interactive workshops and buyer engagement events.
The Inclusive Supply Chain project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and will provide £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The Fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. For full details please click here.