Maximise your Invesment at Exhibitions - London (050219)
Learn how to reduce the risk of attending exhibitions overseas and maximise your return on investment. 75% of exhibitors believe that they are not exhibiting effectively (AEO Research), our masterclass focuses on how to increase sales and leads, network with other companies and avoid pitfalls such as language, transport and stands.
Other topics that will be covered include:
- The role and benefits of attending overseas exhibitions
- How to determine whether exhibitions/trade missions are right for your company
- Network with other companies
- Create and test a stand pitch
£50 (exc. VAT)
Please follow this link for our terms and conditions: https://www.events.trade.gov.uk/terms-and-conditions/
Places are limited to one delegate per company. You must be looking to increase your overseas market access.
Delegates should be exporters or those new to exporting. This event is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries e.g. web developers/agencies, consultancies, international business development agencies etc.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Global Growth programme. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London
- Have been registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found here.