Are you ready to take your elevator pitch to the next level?
Get ready for a comprehensive workshop with practical tools and advice from industry experts to help your business deliver a pitch that resonates with prospects and can win business overseas.
This interactive full-day event will help you learn to pitch like a pro and fine-tune your sales delivery.
The ability to clearly, concisely and confidently communicate who you are and what you do is crucial to your business success, which is why you cannot afford to miss this essential one stop shop.
- Receive valuable and constructive pitching feedback from a panel of business experts.
- Discover a pitching methodology to ensure your message is compelling, professional and persuasive.
- Understand how to communicate a seemingly complex idea or business model with clarity and authority.
- Gain insights from trade experts to help achieve international sales and growth.
Watch the workshop highlights video...
Facilitated by expert trainers:
St John’s Innovation Centre provide a dynamic incubation environment with world-leading training to accelerate the growth of innovative firms in the Cambridge region.
Penny Lord (Development Manager) is a highly experienced coach; she has worked with hundreds of ambitious business founders to help develop the essential pitching skills they need to win new business and investment.
This workshop has strictly limited capacity; we recommend you apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.