Learn. Connect. Network. Achieve.
Optimise your global presence by joining this unique training opportunity on the world’s largest professional network. LinkedIn has become an invaluable tool for companies to build their global connections, find leads, and win business. LinkedIn is furthermore at the forefront of connecting B2B buyers and sellers.
This 1-day interactive workshop, is designed for companies looking to build their business community, maintain strong relationships and position yourself ahead of the competition.
During this practical training programme, you will evolve your LinkedIn presence through:
· Building an advanced LinkedIn profile
· Company profile vs Personal profile
· Understanding the strategies & techniques used to engage with influencers & build a strong professional community
· Discovering the six stage process to enhanced communication & increasing global visibility
· Learning how to conduct valuable market research
· Developing engaging content to maintain long-term successful relationships
· Guidance on using Sales Navigator & how to utilise it for further business development
· Maximising your company profile using LinkedIn tools to generate leads
About the Trainer: Mark Williams
Mark Williams (commonly known as ‘Mr LinkedIn) is widely regarded as one of the world’s top LinkedIn experts.
Following a career spanning 20 years in the recruitment industry Mark set up ETN LinkedIn training in 2008. Since then he has trained thousands of LinkedIn users from a diverse range of industries and roles.He is also an accomplished keynote speaker, author and award winning podcaster with his popular weekly show ‘LinkedInformed’.
Mark’s passion for his niche subject shines through as he enthusiastically demonstrates why LinkedIn is such a key business tool.
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.