The US has the largest, most competitive and technologically advanced economy in the world, with great opportunities for British businesses.
The US can be a complex market and requires research and planning before taking your first step.
This US Uncovered event will provide essential knowledge giving your business the best chance to succeed in this large diverse market.
We will take you through the 12 essential steps to successfully enter the US market.
- Market Research
- Location Evaluation & Selection
- Creating a US Legal Entity
- Taxes and Tax Planning for US Entity
- Visa & Immigration Support
- Banking Support
- Recruiting Your US Employees
- Co-Employer Relationship
- Setting Up Your Accounting
- T & Infrastructure and Support
- US Marketing & Branding
- Understand the culture
Why you should attend:
- Identify export opportunities in the market
- Tips to help to build your market entry strategy
- Save your time & money by getting expert advice in one day
Strategic positioning and well informed expansion strategies applied in global markets are key to unlocking competitive advantage in 2019 and beyond!
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.