Are you looking to maximise your global success in 2019?
Get ready for a series of interactive workshops providing you with all the essential information and practical tools you will need to take the first steps towards exporting success.
What the event is about: Export 101 is your one stop shop, providing you with valuable advice from experts well versed in the art of doing business overseas. Learn best practice and hear about specific, relevant export opportunities in various markets and ensure a clear understanding of how your business can increase sales globally.
Why you should attend: Thousands of businesses like yours have increased their sales, growth and stability by selling overseas. Explore the potential of exporting with guidance, services and support at the Exporting 101: Unlock your Global Success Roadshow.
Join this course to:
- Discover the benefits of exporting & overcoming challenges
- Explore the different sales channels available to your business
- Learn about how to research overseas markets
- Uncover how to approach pricing yuou products and services for export
- Find out more about Finance for Export - UK Export Finance
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd as The Department for International Trade’s regional delivery partner for London and South East England. This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s Export GE2, ASEAN and SEIBG projects.
To comply with ERDF funding requirements Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.