Your practical guide to getting your business EU Exit-ready.
Are you looking to prepare your business for a new international relationship after the UK leaves the EU?
This free, full-day interactive workshop will provide you with all the practical tools and expert advice you will need to get your business EU Exit-ready.
Why you should attend
Thousands of UK businesses like yours will be affected by the decision to leave the EU, and a greater understanding on how to prepare on a practical level for the new scenario is essential to build resilience, increase sales, growth and stability.
What the event is about
This is not a course about the politics of the EU Exit. Exporting: The future beyond the EU Exit is your one-stop shop, providing you with practical training provided by experts in each specific area to ensure you have a clearer understanding of how your business needs to prepare to increase sales globally after leaving the EU.
What will you learn on the day
- Legal aspects
- Customs and duties
- Freight challenges
- Finance and accounting
- Purpose of certification
- International sales channels
- Research overseas markets
- Export pricing
- Finance for Export (UK Export Finance)
We will not necessarily be able to answer all your questions, but you will definitely leave the event with a clearer focus on what you need to do to prepare for EU Exit and to develop new markets in Europe and beyond, and how to do it.
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd as The Department for International Trade’s regional delivery partner for London and South East England. This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s Export GE2, ASEAN and SEIBG projects.
To comply with ERDF funding requirements Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.