Description: The current surge in consumer spending, which The Boston Consulting Group predicts will increase to US$3.6 trillion by 2020, is underpinning India as an investment destination. Already the world’s sixth largest economy, PwC projects India will rise to second place by 2050.
The many benefits of exporting into India include:
⦁ English is widely spoken
⦁ A common legal and administrative history
⦁ Rising personal incomes creating a new middle class consumer market
⦁ Fast-growing economy with one of the world’s largest youth populations
⦁ Expanding emerging cities with more than 50 cities now over a million people
Why attend? If you are looking to do business in India through exporting, Discover India: A Voyage to Export Success is your exciting opportunity to meet with business experts, helping you to dip your toe into the Indian market.
This practical workshop will help give you an indepth market insight to working in India. This event is for UK SMEs looking to do business either in, or with, India, wanting to understand the complexities of the market.
Book early: We are offering this event free of charge with limited spaces so it is key to register early to avoid disappointment.
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found here.