Description: UAE is the fastest centre point between the East and West and surrounded with a market and consumers of over 4 billion. The Emirate serves as fastest growing regional hub for business, finance, hospitality and services.
Why attend? If you are a SME business wanting to export in The Gulf regions (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait and Iraq), then come and join us at this intensive workshop providing you with everything you need to know about trading in the Middle Eastern market and more.
You will be introduced to a network of government and business contacts, service providers and specialists who support business success, as well as hearing about successful case studies from professionals who have made it big in the market.
Book early: This exclusive event is brought to you free of charge. Places are limited so to avoid missing out, please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found here.