A world of opportunities at your doorstep.
Going Global in a Day is a one-day event for businesses seeking to explore new export opportunities and developing in new marketplaces. This unique event will enable you to meet and showcase your business to multiple market experts offering bespoke 1-2-1 advice for your company.
Over 15 market experts will be attending from across the globe including:
- The ASEAN region
- The Nordics
- Eastern Europe
- North America
The market experts will be participating in the Going Global in Day roadshow for 2-days only. For any business with ambition and drive to scale globally, this is an exclusive opportunity to learn from the specialists, meet your peers and understand how to access & grow new market opportunities.
The benefits of attending this event include:
- Pre-booked 20 minute 1-2-1 appointments with various market experts
- Create your own company profile showcasing your products & services ahead of the event
- Participate in cultural seminars throughout the day to expand your knowledge and understanding
- Access to insights and knowledge from International Trade experts from the UK and overseas
- Opportunity to network and exchange information & experience with other businesses
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity, register your interest now.
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.