As part of the Get Ready to Supply Project, Newable is organising a half-day workshop where you will learn how to deliver a powerful pitch to gain more business.
What will you learn?
- Practice and polish your pitch to buyers
- Learn about the Buyers needs prior to the 16th September Meet the Buyer event
- Get specific advice on overcoming any hesitations that they may arise
- Make sure your company is presented in the best possible light.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Meet a first tier Construction buyer and learn how buying decisions are made
- Network with other businesses who could buy from you or partner with you
- Meet the Get Ready to Supply advice and opportunities team.
About the Get Ready to Supply Project
JP Morgan have funded a continuation of the successful Get Ready to Supply project. The project focuses on providing business growth support to SMEs within the construction sector, trading in East and North/South East London.
The project’s aims are to provide skills and opportunities to SMEs, which they would otherwise not have easy access to, thereby improving their business confidence and growing their business.
This workshop is free of charge.