Are you an SME owner on the verge of expanding your business to an internationally wider audience?
Digital marketing is among your greatest allies in this quest. A cost-effective tool, it is essential in growing your overseas sales and this workshop will give you invaluable insight into how it can grow your business exponentially.
The strategic use of digital tools enables businesses to activate the fewest most effective things it can to generate leads, e-commerce and e-marketplace sales.
At this intensive, full-day masterclass you will learn how to optimise and localise your international website for new countries and multiple languages. You’ll learn how to build a comprehensive social media plan including structuring a multilingual social media campaign. You will also learn how to create an effective web strategy to make your business visible in your target international markets.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of e-exporting, e-commerce and e-marketplaces
- Understand measurement, how to evaluate and be ready to create your go-to-market plan
- Be ready to make your first export digital sale or generate your first lead
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programme*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.