Learn. Connect. Network. Achieve.
Optimise your global presence by joining this unique training opportunity on the world’s largest professional network. LinkedIn has become an invaluable tool for companies to build their global connections, find leads, and win business. LinkedIn is furthermore at the forefront of connecting B2B buyers and sellers.
This 1-day interactive workshop, is designed for companies looking to build their business community, maintain strong relationships and position yourself ahead of the competition.
During this practical training programme, you will evolve your LinkedIn presence through:
- Building an advanced LinkedIn profile
- Company profile vs Personal profile
- Understanding the strategies & techniques used to engage with influencers & build a strong professional community
- Discovering the six stage process to enhanced communication & increasing global visibility
- Learning how to conduct valuable market research
- Developing engaging content to maintain long-term successful relationships
- Guidance on using Sales Navigator & how to utilise it for further business development
- Maximising your company profile using LinkedIn tools to generate leads
Please note that places for this event are limited to two delegates per company.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.