Get the accreditation you need to win tenders and get on a local authority or a main contractors supply chain and bid for regular work. The accreditation process is becoming more demanding and robust and you cannot gloss over the level of Health & Safety evidence you need in your business to be successful when tendering for new contracts.
Accreditation such as Constructiononline, CHAS, Safe Contractor and SSIP are essential to give your company the best chance of winning work from major buyers and saving time getting through their pre-qualification processes.
- Health and Safety accreditation is one of the significant sections you will need to complete in order to get more work from local authorities and main contractors.
- Buyers make use of the accreditation bodies database to identify local subcontractors and suppliers for their projects.
- With successful accreditation you can also be registered with SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement); another must for many buyers.
- Accreditation will allow you to skip pages of questions on pre-qualification questionnaires when getting on to Buyer supply chains or tendering for work.
Tony Stewart from the Newable Support team will take you through the Health & Safety information you need to be accepted by LA procurement officers, main contractors and other large buyers.
The objectives of the workshop are to get you started on the ladder for successful accreditation and build the foundation for you to cement closer business relationships and develop regular contracts. The session will cover:
- The what, why and how of the array of accreditations
- The basic requirements
- The essential evidence you will need
- Typical questions in the accreditation process
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
About the Get Ready to Supply Project
JP Morgan have funded a continuation of the successful Get Ready to Supply project. The project focuses on providing business growth support to SMEs within the construction sector, trading in East and North/South East London.
The project’s aims are to provide skills and opportunities to SMEs, which they would otherwise not have easy access to, thereby improving their business confidence and growing their business.
This workshop is free of charge.