What the event is about:
To be competitive in today's market place, businesses need to be able to understand how to sell their products in China through digital platforms.
E-commerce and your website is a great opportunity and among your greatest allies in this quest. A cost-effective tool, it is essential in growing your overseas sales and this workshop will give you invaluable insight into how it can grow your business exponentially.
This free interactive workshop will provide you with expert advice and greater knowledge on how to prepare for various scenarios to create responsive, user friendly and eye catching layouts.
Did you know: China is now the world’s largest economy and a huge and expanding market for UK businesses. It is forecasted to become the world’s largest luxury goods market by 2020.
The time is right to enhance or introduce your online presence to this competitive market. Let the experts guide and support you and finding out how you can benefit from the opportunities on offer.
Book Early: The event is free so get in early and register for this action-packed day of exciting talks and discussion with one of our e-commerce industry led experts.
Why attend? If you are looking to explore exciting new opportunities in the Chinese market, come and join us to find out more about:
- Chinese business culture online: your e-market platforms
- Online Chinese systems: WeChat and Baidu
- How to Protect your IP online in China
- Logistics online in China
- How your website needs to be designed and presented for the Chinese market
- Case study speakers that have experience of selling within China
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programme*: East Sussex, Surrey, West Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Project;
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.