Kick-start your innovation, access finance and explore international growth at this free mini-accelerator.
Are you an innovative SME looking for specialist advice to help take your business to the next level? Organised by Enterprise Europe Network at Newable in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT), this intensive workshop is designed to help businesses in the MedTech Sector unlock their growth potential.
Join us on Thursday 19th September to hear insight and practical advice from a broad range of sector specialists.
What topics will be covered?
- How to decide which market/segment to target and with what solution
- How to define the customer needs, value proposition and how to differentiate against competition
- Select the right business model and partnerships to deliver value successfully at the right price
- Funding and finance opportunities
- Introduction to Exporting
Why should you attend?
- Learn about the funding and finance options available to your business
- Discover international opportunities to maximise your global success
- Understand how to create a go-to-market framework to help you strategize and plan your international expansion
- Access support services to help you as you grow
- Network with like-minded founders and industry professionals
Pilar Fernandez Hermida
As Founder of i-Expand, Pilar's main focus is to help Digital Healthcare companies expand internationally by developing disruptive go-to-market and ecosystem strategies. A firm believer in innovation through technology, for the last 20 years she has assisted multiple organizations to translate the benefits of technology into positive outcomes. She is an advisor in several startups and an active participant and speaker in the Digital Healthcare community.
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for businesses in the MedTech sector.
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (according to the European SME definition) looking to innovate, grow or internationalise, this event would be a great fit for you.
What is the cost?
The event is FREE to attend.
Please note there are limited spaces available and places are available on a first come, first serve basis.
To secure your place, simply click the 'REGISTER' button on this page.