Kick-start your innovation, access finance and explore international growth at this workshop.
Are you an innovative SME looking for specialist advice to help take your business to the next level? Organised by Enterprise Europe Network at Newable in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT), this intensive workshop is designed to help businesses in the Smart Cities Sector unlock their growth potential.
Join us on Thursday 3rd October to hear insight and practical advice from a broad range of sector specialist organisations including the Knowledge Transfer Network, Connected Places Catapult, Keltie and Mustard Seed.
What topics will be covered?
- How to protect your IP
- R&D Tax Incentives
- Funding and investment Opportunities
- How to write a successful grant application
- How to pitch to investors
- Introduction to Exporting
Why should you attend?
- Learn about the funding and finance options available to your business
- Discover international opportunities to maximise your global success
- Access support services to help you as you grow
- Network with like-minded founders and industry professionals
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for businesses in the Smart Cities Sector.
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (according to the European SME definition) looking to innovate, grow or internationalise, this event would be a great fit for you.
What is the cost?
The event is FREE to attend.
Please note there are limited spaces available and places are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
To secure your place, simply click the 'REGISTER' button on this page.