As part of the Get Ready to Supply Project, Newable is organising this full-day conference to discuss the future of the construction industry.
Join us on Wednesday 16 October for a full day of informative sessions, panel talks, and networking opportunities. You will get insight and practical advice from a range of sector specialists, major construction buyers and industry associations.
What topics will be covered?
- How to address skill shortages
- Latest innovations in the industry
- Diversity in Construction
- Future of the Industry
- Case studies
What are the benefits of attending?
- Learn about the latest trends and innovation in the industry
- Network with like-minded founders and industry professionals
- Access support services to help you as you grow
- Meet the Get Ready to Supply advice and opportunities team
Who is this event for?
London-based SMEs operating in, supplying or working with the construction sector.
What is the cost?
The event is FREE to attend.
Please note there are limited spaces available and places are available on a first come, first serve basis.
How to register?
To secure your place, simply click the 'REGISTER' button on this page.
About the Get Ready to Supply Project
JP Morgan have funded a continuation of the successful Get Ready to Supply project. The project focuses on providing business growth support to SMEs within the construction sector, trading in East and North/South East London.
The project’s aims are to provide skills and opportunities to SMEs, which they would otherwise not have easy access to, thereby improving their business confidence and growing their business.