Tuesday 15th - Wednesday 16th October
A world of opportunities at your doorstep.
Following our successful edition in June, Going Global in a Day is back in October! This event is a unique opportunity to find out about new export markets and achieve international expansion. You will be able to select, meet with and showcase your business to experts from over 15 markets. They will offer you bespoke 1-2-1 advice and critical market insights to help your business explore its global potential - all under one roof.
Meet with local market experts from*:
- Americas: Canada, USA, Mexico & Argentina
- Asia-Pacific: South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand
- Middle East: UAE, Oman and Qatar
- Europe and Central Asia: Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia & Turkey
(*all markets subject to confirmation and change)
Going Global offers you the opportunity to:
- Pre-book 20 minute 1-2-1 appointments
- Meet with the market experts of your choice
- Showcase your products & services with an online profile before the event
- Attend cultural seminars throughout the day
- Receive practical exporting advice from International Trade experts
- Network with like-minded businesses owners
For any business with the ambition and drive to scale globally, this is an incredible opportunity to learn from the specialists, meet your peers and understand how to access & grow new market opportunities.
These market experts are flying to London for 3 days only to participate in Going Global (London and Gatwick) - Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity, apply now.
Please note that places are limited to two delegates per company.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.
Video and/or photographs notice
Please note this event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates.
By attending this event, you agree to permit Newable Limited and the event organisers and/or partners listed above, or any third party licensed by Newable Limited, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in all or any media (including the internet and social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs.
Please inform the event organisers and the videographer/photographer on the event day if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.