The Department for International Trade (DIT) is offering UK-based Oil & Gas companies an exclusive opportunity to connect with DIT trade and market experts from around the globe.
SPE Offshore Europe is the largest E&P event in Europe, dedicated solely to the Oil & Gas Industry. The event brings together the industry’s top minds, the latest trends in technology, equipment and processes and can connect you with a global network of 36,000+ attendees – https://www.offshore-europe.co.uk/. DIT will have a number of activities taking place across the exhibition to promote exporting and investing in the UK’s products and services to international buyers from around the world.
We are inviting 25 UK businesses to join us in Scotland for an exclusive seminar and networking lunch, where you can meet 1-2-1 with international experts from all over the world.
Why should you attend?
- Meet 1-2-1 with market experts from Europe, Asia and Africa
- Receive tailored advice on entering new global markets
- Discover the support available to help your Oil and Gas businesses export internationally
- Get ready for the visit to SPE Offshore Europe with a pre-event briefing webinar
- Receive support from an international trade advisor from start to finish
- Meet potential partners, buyers and suppliers at SPE Offshore Europe
Who should attend?
- UK-based companies in the Oil & Gas supply chain
- Established exporters focused on winning more international business and pursuing fresh business opportunities.
- First-time exporters looking to explore the potential of international markets
Details and the cost:
Date: Thursday 5 September
Time: 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Location: The Event Complex, Aberdeen in Scotland (TECA), Exhibition: Hall 3, Stand 3G30
The seminar and lunch are FREE to attend during the SPE Offshore Europe Conference & Exhibition (3 – 6 September).
Whether you are looking to export for the first time or expand your exports into new markets, register now to come and speak to experts 1-2-1 (only 25 places are available)!