Are you an SME interested in growing your business in Dubai? If so we suggest you sign up to attend our Dubai The Gateway to Growth Markets event to learn more about opportunities in this exciting country.
With future-ready infrastructure providing access to two-thirds of the world’s most attractive growth markets Dubai has developed its geographical location advantage. The infrastructure is highly developed, with ports and airports serving some of the most active gateways into the region for business, commerce and tourism.
- Expo 2020 expected 25 million visits and great business opportunities
- Proactive, transparent, reliable and innovative government
- Pro-business preferred investment destination
- Vibrant, tolerant and inclusive multicultural society
- Dubai is a secure and entertaining place to live
Join us to learn more about:
- The opportunities available for companies in Dubai to export or do business
- The route to global business and trade through Dubai
- Market entry approach and corporate structure landscape in the UAE
- The advantages of doing business in Dubai
Why should you attend Dubai The Gateway to Growth Markets:
This event will be useful to companies seeking to trade or expand internationally through Dubai the global hub and want to find out the procedure and route to market entry.
Director Investment Promotion Division, Dubai Investment Development Agency, Dubai FDI, the foreign investment promotion agency in the Department of Economic Development, Government of Dubai
• Ibrahim assists investors with their service requirements and supports companies looking to set up in Dubai or any of its free zones to serve local, regional and international markets.
|Ayman Al Awadhi
• Ayman is the Co-Founder and Group Managing Director of The Corporate Group. He is in charge of subsidiaries responsible for delivering one-stop shop of professional services related to business setup solutions and enabling both FDIs (foreign direct investment) and foreign companies to do business in UAE and the region.
What is the cost?
The event is FREE. To secure your place, simply click the 'REGISTER' button on this page.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT), Dubai FDI and Corporate Business Services (CBS).
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT) and Corporate Business Services (CBS). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found here. Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by Corporate Business Services (CBS) can be found here.