The hassle free way to get your business up and running in the US.
Have you considered launching your business in the US? This workshop is designed to provide ambitious UK companies with key market insights and the expert guidance needed to help make the transition to the largest economic market on the planet.
Receive practical advice on how to get started, including all of the planning, legal and hiring issues which you will need to be ready for.
Although it can seem intimidating at first, the potential payoff for a successful expansion in the US is huge. Join us on Thursday 30 January to find out how to land and expand!
Why should you attend?
- Hear critical insight from market and business experts to avoid the common pitfalls
- Understand the practical side of getting set-up in the US
- Discover what is needed to make a successful transition and be positioned for a strategic expansion
- Hear real-world advice from companies that made it big in the US
- Help your business determine if making the move is the right step for you
- Hear from International Trade Advisers how the Department for International Trade (DIT) can help your business launch and expand in the US
What topics will be covered?
- The trends and opportunities that your business can leverage
- Understanding the US market
- Banking and setting up your accounts & taxes
- Recruiting employees and potential hiring issues
- The steps needed to create a US legal entity
- Doing market research and an effective location evaluation & selection
- How to do business in the US 101: communication and cultural impacts
Who is this event best suited for?
- Ambitious UK companies ready to expand
- Businesses with an interest in launching an office in the US
- Decision makers within the organisation
- Companies who are looking to hire employees in the US
Where will the event take place?
Reading. Details of the venue will be provided upon registration.
We hope you can join us on Thursday 30 January to explore the potential of your business breaking big into the US!
This event is organised in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
To express your interest in attending this event please email AmericaMadeEasyEvents@newable.co.uk
Please note that, due to venue capacity, places for this event are strictly limited to ONE delegate per company.
We require at least 48 hours’ notice if you are unable to attend the event. We are unable to process refunds after 48 hours.
If you have any questions on this event please feel free to email: AmericaMadeEasyEvents@newable.co.uk
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Limited (https://www.newable.co.uk) in partnership with Avitus Group (https://avitusgroup.com/) and the Department for International Trade (DIT) www.gov.uk/dit. A range of data points must be collected during the registration process to confirm your place at the event. Newable will retain your records for no longer than is necessary, and in accordance with our privacy notice.
Video and/or photographs notice:
Please note this event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates.
By attending this event, you agree to permit Newable Limited and the event organisers and/or partners listed above, or any third party licensed by Newable Limited, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in all or any media (including the internet and social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs.
Please inform the event organisers and the videographer/photographer on the event day if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.