13th – 22nd March 2020
Join the Department for International Trade London & South East for a Trade Mission to South By Southwest (SXSW).
South By Southwest (SXSW) is best known for its conference and festivals that celebrate the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries. Each March, the global music industry’s key players meet in Austin, Texas to do business, network and learn about the sectors future.
The show attracts over 8,000 delegates from almost 100 countries from the recording, publishing, live, sync, digital and mobile sectors with the main focus being the US market.
This is a great opportunity to meet and network with key stakeholders from the creative industry, allowing you to explore what’s next in the worlds of entertainment, music and technology and demonstrate your company’s creativity, expertise and innovation offering.
Who should attend?
London and South East based business with a focus on Music, Film and Creative Media.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Pre-Mission briefing to prepare you for the visit and provide you with guidance on making the most of SXSW
- £500 travel grant
- In Market networking reception at the British Music Embassy
- Opportunities to take part in DIT HQ’s event programme
- International Trade Adviser support in market, pre & post Mission
- Eligibility will be assessed on the basis of your application
- London and South East based SMEs
- Priority will be given to companies that are ready to export who have not been to SXSW before
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.