Want to get the latest on the business environment and export opportunities in Latin America and the Caribbean (LatAC)?
Are you an experienced exporter thinking of expanding to a region full of vibrant and exciting markets? The Department for International Trade (DIT) is delighted to invite you to join the 2020 edition of our LatAC Roadshow. Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for LatAC Jo Crellin and eight DIT country directors will be updating UK companies on the latest opportunities in these exciting markets.
The Roadshow will be visiting Manchester, Birmingham, London, Bristol, Cardiff and Belfast.
- LatAC is home to over 650 million people who have seen their economy double in the past decade.
- It’s a region open to trade: 1 in 10 of the 300 free trade agreements in force worldwide have been signed by LatAC countries.
- Consumers are demanding innovative and ever-higher-quality products and services.
- UK’s exports to the region follow an upward trend yet there’s an untapped potential of more than £4.5 billion.
- Understand how geopolitical flashpoints translate into actual commercial oppurtunities
What can you expect?
Morning plenary with sector- and market-focused information plus fellow UK companies sharing how they have succeeded in LatAC. You will benefit from dedicated time with our market experts and through one-to-one meetings you will:
- Gain specific market insights and identify potential partners
- Have a unique chance to test and solidify business strategies
- Get to know our LatAC Enquiry Hub model
- Learn about the main conferences/trade shows in the region in 2020/21
Priority sectors in the region are:
- Advanced Engineering
- Financial Services
- Food & Drink
- Life Sciences
The roadshow will mainly look at opportunities in the following markets:
- the Caribbean
- Central America
Who should attend?
Exporting UK companies which are already trading internationally and would like to expand further into the LatAC markets. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
DIT Latin America & The Caribbean -
Market & Sector Brochure
Please see our brand new market and sector brochure available to download: Click here.
How to apply
Click the Apply now button on this page to access the event registration page or click here.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned by the Department for International Trade (DIT) in partnership with Newable Ltd.
Video and/or photographs notice:
Please note this event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates.
By attending this event, you agree to permit Newable Limited and the event organisers and/or partners listed above, or any third party licensed by Newable Limited, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in all or any media (including the internet and social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs.
Please inform the event organisers and the videographer/photographer on the event day if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.