Find the right international markets for your business
Are you looking to expand into new global markets? Not sure which market offers the best opportunity for your business? This free one-day masterclass is designed to give you practical advice on doing international market research.
Our international trade expert will show you how to source and analyse market research data effectively. Although market research can be a time-consuming process, it can reduce risk and have significant payoff in the long run.
What will you learn?
- Understand how to select and prioritise export markets
- Plan and undertake overseas market research projects
- Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research
- Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth
- Draw conclusions from overseas market research
- Use research to drive business growth and develop international sales
- Discover resources and support available from The Department for International Trade
Who is this event for?
To be eligible for this event, businesses must be:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), as defined here.
- Based in one of the following counties: Hampshire & Isle of Wight, Surrey, Berkshire, East Sussex or West Sussex.
- Already be selling overseas
Please note this Masterclass is strictly limited to 20 places and ONE delegate per company.
To secure your place for Tuesday, 17 March in Basingstoke, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
This event is free to attend and expected to fill-fast. We recommend applying quickly.
Thought provoking. Great information, sources and methods"
- Greg, Researching and Selecting Overseas Markets in June 2019
The Export Masterclass Series
This free four-part masterclass series offers essential insights, guidance and practical advice for SMEs in the South of England who are looking to grow internationally. It covers elements that are crucial for successful international trade:
- Researching and Selecting Overseas Markets
- Export Pricing in International Markets
- Managing Overseas Agents & Distributors
- LinkedIn & Social Media for International Trade
To view upcoming dates and locations (limit of two Masterclasses per company), visit: https://go.newable.co.uk/export
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Limited in partnership with Department for International Trade (DIT), Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), Solent LEP, Thames Valley Berkshire LEP and Coast to Capital LEP.
A range of data points must be collected during the registration process to confirm your place at the event. Newable will retain your records for no longer than is necessary, and in accordance with our privacy notice.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT) and the above Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by partners can be found using the following links: The Department for International Trade (DIT), Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), Enterprise M3 Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) & Growth Hub, Solent LEP, Thames Valley Berkshire LEP & Growth Hub and Coast to Capital LEP.
Video and/or photographs notice:
Please note this event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates.
By attending this event, you agree to permit Newable Limited and the event organisers and/or partners listed above, or any third party licensed by Newable Limited, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in all or any media (including the internet and social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs.
Please inform the event organisers and the videographer/photographer on the event day if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.