Explore new ways to reach global markets
Are you looking to sell your products or services in new overseas markets? If you need a route to market, this free workshop is designed to help your business select the right approach and best opportunity.
This crucial decision can have significant impacts on your success overseas. This masterclass will help you with the groundwork by exploring route to market options and implications - if you are looking to expand globally, it's an opportunity not to be missed.
Why should you attend?
- Understand available routes to markets
- Explore direct selling, e-Commerce, agents & distributors, licensing, franchising, subsidiaries and joint venture partners
- Discover how to find overseas representatives and partners
- Learn more about legal contracts and making appointments
- Discuss setting targets and managing the performance of partners and online platforms
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: Kent and parts of East Sussex - please see full details below*
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
To submit your application for this free event in Maidstone on 12 March, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
Only a limited number of places are available - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your place.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Really useful, eye opening and educational. Exactly what we needed "
- Tim, Winning and Delivering Business Overseas 2019
*This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Get Exporting 2 Project, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.