The US is the world’s largest consumer market and Britain’s largest single export market making it a fascinating and diverse place for UK exporters.
Do you want to give your business the best chance to succeed in the large, US market? Join the Department for International Trade to learn how to introduce your business and gain essential knowledge in the US Market.
This is a great opportunity to receive practical advice on how to get started and streamline your operations, including market research, planning, legal advice which you will need to be ready to export.
The US Market
The US has the largest, most competitive and technologically advanced economy in the world. Strategic positioning and well-informed expansion strategies applied in key markets are vital keys to unlocking competitive advantage! Attend this much anticipated event to explore how your business can break into the US successfully.
Why should you attend?
- Hear thought provoking insight from market and business experts
- Understand the practical side of exporting to the US
- Discover what is needed to make a successful strategic expansion
- Hear real-world advice from companies that made it big in the US
- Hear from International Trade Advisers on how the Department for International Trade (DIT) can help your business launch and expand in the US
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: Kent and parts of East Sussex - please see full details below*
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
To submit your application for this free event in Sevenoaks on 18 March, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
Only a limited number of places are available - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your place.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com
Boasting a wealth of opportunities for business success, this is the ideal opportunity for international expansion.
*This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Get Exporting 2 Project, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.