Take your business online to stay visible, valuable and connected with your customers
Why should you join this webinar?
Are you an SME looking to get your business online in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic? This free webinar is designed to assist businesses looking to stay connected with their customers and shift to online sales.
Moving your business into the virtual world can be daunting, that's why London Growth Hub has designed this webinar to take you through the process step-by-step and help you make the transition confidently and quickly.
Consumer behaviour has drastically changed due to COVID-19, meaning there has never been a more vital time for businesses to stay connected with their customers through an online presence.
Join us to hear expert insight, gain advice and the right tools to help reach your audience and meet their needs in the current climate.
What will you learn?
- To understand the shifts and changes happening in the market
- How to create an effective action plan and implementation strategy
- How to uncover different tools and tactics to help reach your audience
- The different digital platforms to match your customer's buying habits
- Gain tools needed to transition and manage your business online
- How to revamp your website
- Gain expert advice and insights
- To uncover the resources and support available to help
Meet our speaker
Who is this event for?
If your business is looking for expert advice to help transition your business into the virtual world during the COVID-19 outbreak and beyond, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar you will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
Given this London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide details on whether your company:
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as at 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Please note that regardless of the three points mentioned above which must be collated for ERDF purposes, all businesses based in London and registered in the UK will be welcomed to join the event.
To express your interest to join for this free webinar, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note that, once your application has been approved, to confirm your place at the webinar you will be required to electronically sign a registration form.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very useful. I have 30 pages of notes from today and about 10 action points."
- Soile Pietilcainer
London Growth Hub workshop attendee
About the COVID-19 Business Help Series
This free webinar series is designed to help London businesses manage and mitigate their exposure to the impact of coronavirus. From accessing loans, grants and schemes to addressing supply chain or stakeholder challenges, register to hear the latest advice from our expert presenters.
This series is part of the essential resources brought together by the London Growth Hub to help and support London businesses and employees.