The Advanced Engineering 2018 Trade Show 31 October - 1 November 2018 is the largest annual gathering of the UK’s Advanced Engineering professionals. Join DIT London and South East Region’s European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Global Growth, Get Exporting 2 and South East International Business Growth programmes pavilion style exhibition stand.
Advanced Engineering 2018 provides a unique opportunity for Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, Composite and Marine companies to come together to access shared supply chains, as well as deeper collaboration and interface with other sectors such as energy and materials.
The event will be a golden opportunity to forge and strengthen relationships between businesses, investors and buyers from around the world. Most of all, it is a chance to show off the innovation and economic benefits of the UK’s Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing sector.
What are the benefits of exhibiting on the DIT stand?
- an opportunity to showcase your products
- a one-stop-shop for UK Engineering businesses and international buyers, to take part in seminars, meetings and talks
- a unique platform to take advantage of the fantastic opportunities to build relationships and grow your business
- opportunities for buyers and investors to access up to date information about the UK manufacturing industry
- explore business opportunities that exist in the Advanced Engineering and Automotive supply chains
- join up to 20 SMEs spanning the UK Advanced Engineering Supply chain spectrum
- connect supply chains through one to one sessions and networking reception
- facilitated trade and investment business to business meetings
- take advantage of The EasyGo LEADS package (normal cost of £700 included in the participation fee)
What will it cost? £400 (excl VAT)
Registration Deadline: 3 October 2018
Places are limited to two delegates per company (maximum). You must be looking to increase your overseas market access. Delegates should be exporters or those new to exporting and is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries for example: translation agencies, web developers/agencies, international business development agencies etc.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth - aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth - aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Get Exporting 2 - aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.