Learn How to Effectively Marketing Your New Product or Service
In these uncertain and challenging times, now more than ever, businesses need to effectively structure their marketing strategy to deliver results fast. Join us to gain expert marketing know-how to generate awareness and reach your target audience in a focused and cost-effective way
Enterprise Europe Network at Newable have launched an SME Innovation Journey Webinar Series, designed to offer in-depth guidance to help fast-track your business through the six stages of innovation. From idea generation, concept development, go to market strategies, to driving business growth and sales.
The 5th stage of our Innovation Series; Effective Marketing for Commercialisation is designed to help businesses develop an effective marketing strategy to successfully introduce their product or service to customers. Hear expert advice on promotion, positioning and pricing to ensure your offering can gain cut-through in a competitive marketplace.
Why should you attend?
- Hear crucial tips, tactics and tools to set yourself up for success before commencing your marketing campaign
- Learn how to assess and change your marketing focus and usage as your business grows
- Find out how to land a consistent, clear and compelling value proposition, internally and externally
- Understand the importance and how to build brand values
- Discover why Adwords and SEO are crucial for effective marketing
- As your needs change, learn how to evaluate, optimise and maximise communications channels
- Discover tools, support and resources available to help
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our innovation experts
Who is this event for?
his webinar is designed for ambitious London-based small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) looking to design a marketing strategy or sharpen their existing marketing skills.
To secure your place for 30 July Effective Marketing for Commercialisation, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
Only 20 places are available per webinar and it is FREE to attend for the selected applicants.
Due to high demand, our application process is highly selective - we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible to help secure your place.
The Innovation Journey Webinar Series
Be part of the Innovation Journey! Please click on each title below to apply for each stage:
- Stage 1 - Design Thinking Principles - 02 July 2020, 10am - 11:30am
- Sateg 2 - Developing your Concept - 09 July, 2pm - 3:30pm
- Stage 3 - Accessing Technical Expertise - 16 July, 10am - 11:30am
- Stage 4 - Scaling Up Your Product or Service - 23 July, 10am - 11:30am
- Stage 5 - Effective Marketing for Commericalisation - 30 July, 10am - 11:30am
- Stage 6 - Startup to Scaleup With Sales Strategies - 06 August, 10am - 11:30am
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A very useful event. The reasoning makes perfect sense and I have a practical framework to take away and work with. Thank you. "
Webinar Attendee | Develop A Small Business Continuity Plan, May 2020