Mission dates: 18 - 20 November 2018
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London and South East invite food & drink companies to join in an ERDF trade mission to Dubai to discover the wealth of opportunities in the market and at the Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo 2018.
Over the years, there have been several government initiatives supporting the growing demand for organic & natural products in the Middle East. The UAE is one of the leading countries in embracing the organic lifestyle and demands for organic & natural products are set to increase.
The Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo (MENOPE) is the only organic & natural product event in the Middle East and North Africa region. In 2017, over 500 buyers attended the expo from over 30 countries, making this trade mission an exciting opportunity to connect with global market places.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Entry to the Middle East Organic & Natural Products Expo
- In-market briefing and opportunity to participate in retail tours
- Product showcasing event & networking reception at the British Embassy,Dubai
- Pre-mission briefing in London
- Support from an experience DIT International Trade Adviser throughout
18th November - Arrive in Dubai
19th November - In-market briefing, retail tour & embassy reception
20th November - Retail tour & visit to the MENOPE trade show
21st November - Potential 1-2-1 meetings with buyers & departure from Dubai
£250 (exc VAT) per company.
3 nights’ accommodation and 3 day mission activity included. Additional costs for flights, meals and additional in-market activities to be covered by the companies.
Please note that all applications are subject to eligibility checks.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event. To comply with ERDF funding requirements, Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.
Newable will share your personal data and business information with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.