Building financial resilience in the post-COVID-19 era
As small businesses shift their focus from emergency financial management to budgeting for the newly transformed economy, the ability to plan expenditure and manage cash & liquidity will be critical to achieving future, sustainable growth.
Why should you join this webinar?
With help from industry experts, this free webinar will explore budgeting strategies to help you prepare for the new economy and share how businesses can overcome revenue and cashflow disruptions as a result of COVID-19.
Due to the nature of this interactive webinar, participants will be asked prior to the webinar to create their own business financial diagnostic to help identify the symptoms or causes of a problem. This will enable you to understand all the key components of a budget for the new economy.
What will you learn?
- Discover what sources of interim financial support are available and what possible future sources might be available for small businesses
- Learn what financial and operational measures you can take to maximise cashflow
- Learn to realign your focus from short-term emergency financial management to developing a practical budget for the post COVID-19 economy
- Hear up to date content provided from market experts, including VCs, the British Business Bank and Metro Bank
Who is this event for?
If you are a London based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice on how to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar, you will be asked to complete a registration form and meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London (registered in or have a trading address/office)
- Meet the SMEs criteria (maximum 250 employees & £50m turnover)
- Trading for a minimum of 6 months
To secure your place for this webinar, simply click the Express Interest Here button on the top of this page.
This webinar is FREE to attend. Due to high demand for limited places, we strongly encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the dozens of webinars watched during this crisis - this was the best in terms of clear presentation, factual content and prep for the future. Thank you for the support and for helping to define the foundation of where we are and how to work through it. "
- Webinar Attendee | The Evolution of Global Markets and Consumer Trends
About the Small Business Resilience Series
Delivered by Newable and supported by J.P. Morgan
This free webinar series is designed to support London-based SMEs in adapting or sustaining their business through the coronavirus (COVID-19) economic crisis and beyond.
Join us to hear the latest advice from expert speakers across various topics such as Business Strategy, Social Media, and Debt Management to help build your business resilience and access the right support.
Click here to view all upcoming webinars.