Learn how to craft a compelling pitch to win more business and attract investment.
Why should you join this webinar?
The ability to clearly articulate your value offering with an engaging pitch is crucial for businesses to cut-through a crowded marketplace.
Find out what you need to know to pitch to investors with confidence and how to realign your pitch with changing market needs in the midst of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Join the London Growth Hub for this free webinar where our expert speaker will share a proven methodology and insightful advice to help you communicate your product, service or idea through a powerful pitch. Uncover the common pitfalls for entrepreneurs and explore practical tools to help you deliver a pitch that resonates during COVID-19 and beyond.
What will you learn?
- Discover a pitching methodology to ensure your message is compelling, professional and persuasive
- Understand how to communicate a seemingly complex idea or business model with clarity and authority
- Find out what investors look for in a pitch and how you can deliver
- Learn how to adapt your value proposition to fit the COVID-19 landscape
- Explore common pitching mistakes and how you can avoid them
- Hear expert tips for delivering your pitch both online or face-to-face
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our speaker
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking to learn top tips you should consider when seeking investment after COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar you will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
Given this London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide details on whether your company:
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To express your interest to join for this free webinar, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note that, once your application has been approved, to confirm your place at the webinar you will be required to electronically sign a registration form.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at email@example.com.
Good information and lots of useful tips to think about with my own business"
- Small Business Continuity & Supply Chains
Webinar Feedback, June 2020
About the COVID-19 Business Help Series
This free webinar series is designed to help London businesses manage and mitigate their exposure to the impact of Coronavirus. From accessing loans, grants and schemes to addressing supply chain or stakeholder challenges, register to hear the latest advice from our expert presenters.
This series is part of the essential resources brought together by the London Growth Hub to help and support London businesses and employees.