Wondering where to start when it comes to getting your business in the media? Discover cost-effective strategies to get people talking about your brand.
Why should you join this webinar?
There is no such thing as being too small for a public relations plan, proactive PR as part of a content marketing strategy can be transformative for any small businesses.
Hear expert tips, tactics and tools to help gain a competitive edge and strengthen your company's reputation with customers, employees and investors through effective PR.
Join the London Growth Hub for this free webinar and discover how you can create a PR strategy to grow your business by generating positive press. Whilst many businesses have adapted their sales messaging to fit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) landscape, it is also vital to reassess your brand positioning and external/internal PR in the process.
What will you learn?
- How to identify the right media channels for your business
- Tactics to turn a media opportunity into a sales opportunity
- Learn how to position yourself as an expert and build credibility in the marketplace
- Explore various ways to attract the attention of hard-to-reach audiences
- Uncover steps and methods to protect your business if you receive negative PR
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our speaker
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) looking for cost -effective ways to create awareness with your customer base during COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar you will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
Given this London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide details on whether your company:
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To express your interest to join for this free webinar, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note that, once your application has been approved, to confirm your place at the webinar you will be required to electronically sign a registration form.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at email@example.com.
I thought the content was excellent, a good balance between general information with great links to specific content which will be useful later."
- Moving your Business into the Virtual World
Webinar Feedback, June 2020
About the COVID-19 Business Help Series
This free webinar series is designed to help London businesses manage and mitigate their exposure to the impact of coronavirus. From accessing loans, grants and schemes to addressing supply chain or stakeholder challenges, register to hear the latest advice from our expert presenters.
This series is part of the essential resources brought together by the London Growth Hub to help and support London businesses and employees.