Are you ready to reach new customers, tap into new international markets and boost your online sales globally?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Consumer's buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted markets and industries across the globe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Having a high-performance website and strategically engaging your customers online both nationally and internationally is proving more crucial than ever before.
This free virtual event will provide you with insights and tools to build an effective online strategy to reach more customers and increase conversions rates.
Industry experts will teach you how to adapt to evolving buying habits with tactics, platforms and tools you can use to optimise your website and improve your digital customer experience to drive sales.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to research, identify and select the right international markets for future development
- Discover how to build a successful digital sales journey
- Deep-dive into the operational elements to support your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, and more)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
- Discover how to prepare your website for internationalisation
- Hear tips and insights to improve your customer's experience online
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with experts
Meet our speaker
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual master class will take place across two half days:
- Wednesday 07 October 2020, 10:00 - 13:30
- Thursday 08 October 2020, 10:00 - 13:30
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your business' eligibility.
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at email@example.com.
So much useful information given with clear actionable steps. Very generous with links and follow up information. Really excellent and I am excited about putting the advice into action and using the workbook. Thank you"
- Webinar Attendee | Get your Small Business Online, May 2020
*This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)’s South East Gateway to Trade Project and is aimed at Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) based in the South East of England.