Are you looking to find the right international markets for your business?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Is your business looking to expand into new global markets, but not how to assess which market offers the best opportunity? Get ready for this free interactive virtual event, designed to help you explore new global markets to drive global growth.
You will hear expert insight on how to carry out international market research; an element that is crucial in driving your decision making and, ultimately, can be the make or break of a successful export strategy.
Our international trade expert will show you how to effectively source and analyse market research data to identify and evaluate international opportunities.
Although market research can be a time-consuming process, it can reduce risk and have a significant payoff in the long run.
What will you learn?
- Understand how to select and prioritise export markets
- Plan and undertake overseas market research projects
- Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research
- Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth
- Draw conclusions from overseas market research
- Use research to drive business growth and develop international sales
- Discover resources and support available from The Department for International Trade
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday 24 November 2020, 09:00 - 13:00
- Wednesday 25 November 2020, 13:00 - 17:00
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com
Thought provoking. Great information, sources and methods"
Event Attendee | Researching and Selecting Overseas Markets, June 2019
*This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)’s South East Gateway to Trade Project and is aimed at Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) based in the South East of England.