Need expert advice to help adapt your sales strategy in today's fast-changing landscape?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Sales are the lifeline of every business. The ability to find, pitch and convert qualified leads can make or break a business - and Coronavirus (COVID-19) has now transformed the playing field.
The needs of customers, their buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted across markets and industries globally.
This informative free virtual event will provide expert advice to help you and your sales team adapt to a new way of operating and address specific roadblocks during COVID-19 and beyond. Our speaker will help you explore strategies to generate leads and convert sales opportunities in a cost-effective way to drive business growth.
Join us to learn how to transition your business tools and tactics to help meet your customer's needs where they are today.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to sell, pitch and influence in a virtual environment
- Get advice to refocus your value proposition to build new sales opportunities
- Find out how your delivery method, communication and tone needs to shift
- Discover how to train and coach sales teams to deliver without face-to-face contact
- Hear ways to generate, nurture and convert new or existing leads
- Learn how to adapt to changing decision-making processes in the market
- Hear techniques to enable your sales teams to respond effectively
Meet the trainer:
International Speaker, Sales Expert & Author
Tony Morris is an International sales speaker, best-selling author of 5 books and MD of an International sales training company. Him and his team have helped develop over 30,000 sales professionals, across 62 industries to perform at the top of their game.
On his podcast, Confessions of a serial seller, Tony has interviewed the top 100 sales performers from around the World, to learn what they do differently to give themselves an unfair advantage over their competitors.
Tony’s sales superpower is he conducts LIVE sales calls on stage to his audiences’ dream prospects and most importantly, he gets results.
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual master class will take place across two half-days:
- Wednesday 9 December 2020, 13:00 - 16:30
- Thursday 10 December 2020, 13:00 - 16:30
Who is this event for?
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best webinar for content and practical application I have attended in this COVID-19 time (and I have attended 5-6 others)"
- Webinar Attendee | Develop A Small Business Continuity Plan, May 2020