Commercialising Your B2B Innovation: Go-To-Market Strategy
About This Event
Hear expert advice to prepare a Go-To-Market strategy to launch or expand into new markets
In the rapidly evolving post-COVID-19 landscape, it is vital businesses have a carefully crafted Go-To-Market strategy as part of their broader commercialisation plan. Join us to gain expert know-how to bring your product or service to market, drive demand and reach your target audience in a focused and cost-effective way.
Enterprise Europe Network at Newable has designed this virtual event to help businesses create a tactical action plan that outlines the steps necessary to successfully introduce their new innovative product or service to customers, or expand into a new market.
Access step-by-step guidance from our expert speakers to build or refine your own Go-To-Market strategy as a pathway for future growth, with tips to avoid common pitfalls along the way.
Why should you attend?
- Discover all essential elements of an effective Go-to-Market strategy
- Learn how to assess and adapt this strategy as your business grows
- Hear crucial tips and promotional tactics before finalising your commercialisation plan
- Find out how to land a consistent, clear and compelling value proposition, internally and externally
- Understand the importance of and how to build brand values
- Learn how to evaluate, optimise and maximise communications channels as your needs change
- Discover tools, support and resources available to help
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our innovation experts
Who is this event for?
This webinar is designed for ambitious London-based small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with innovative products and services that have gone past the idea phase and are now looking to commercialise and build a Go-To-Market strategy.
To secure your place for Thursday, 3rd December simply click the Apply here button at the top of this page.
Only 30 places are available for this webinar and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to 1 delegate per company.
Due to high demand, our application process is highly selective - we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible to help secure your place.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong start, really concrete useful actionable information. Personally of high value to me. Strong business ethics "
Webinar Attendee | Startup to Scaleup with Sales Strategies - SME Innovation Journey, July 2020
Click here to view all upcoming Driving SME Success Virtual Event Series.