Are you looking for specialist advice on how to create or refine your value proposition?
In today's ultra-competitive marketplace, how your business identifies, articulates and communicates the value it can offer a potential customer can be a make or break for future success.
This free interactive virtual event will provide step-by-step guidance to develop a compelling value proposition to make your products or services more desirable to customers in today's evolving landscape.
Your value proposition sits at the front and centre of all marketing material; it is arguably the most important element of your overall messaging and crucial to help your business stand apart from competitors.
Join innovation business experts at Enterprise Europe Network at Newable for proven tools to uncover your unique value proposition, test it and gain a deeper understanding of how to entice your target customers to buy.
For more info, visit www.ascendit.co.uk find her on LinkedIn.
Why should you attend?
- To achieve a full understanding of what a value proposition is and where it fits into a business model
- To develop knowledge of the main techniques used to form a value proposition
- To increase understanding of the practical use of a value proposition to drive business operations
- Learn how to gain deeper insight into your target customer's wants and needs
- Find out how to identify the most appealing aspects of your product/service from the perspective of a prospect
- Learn how to describe what makes your solution valuable in a clear and concise manner
- Discover tools, support and resources available to help
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our innovation experts
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), looking to deep-dive into your target market and build a value proposition that resonates, this event would be a great fit for you.
To secure your place for Thursday, 15 October simply click the Apply here button at the top of this page.
Only 25 places are available for this webinar and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to 1 delegate per company.
Due to high demand, our application process is highly selective - we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible to help secure your place.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A very useful event. The reasoning makes perfect sense and I have a practical framework to take away and work with. Thank you. "
Webinar Attendee | Develop A Small Business Continuity Plan, May 2020
Click here to view all upcoming Driving SME Success Virtual Event Series.