Female Founders - Get Your Business Into Larger Retail Supply Chains
About This Event
Build a successful and collaborative supply chain team for your business
Is your London business looking to build effective supply chain relationships with large retail brands?
A crucial component of a highly productive business is establishing and maintaining effective supply chain relationships, helping to drive greater innovation, enhance efficiency and reduce costs for the wider business.
This interactive virtual event is designed to help female founders & female entrepreneurs identify, engage and gain access to large retail supply chains and explore why building an effective supply chain team is the key to success.
Why should you attend?
Our expert speaker will help you evaluate certain opportunities and ensure your business is ready to be assessed and accepted as an approved supply chain supplier. Receive insights and tips on how you can establish strong connections with top retail brands and grow your business effectively.
Join J.P. Morgan and Newable to evaluate your companies business readiness and cover the dos and don'ts of strategically planning your approach to help future-proof your position in those supply chains.
Part of the J.P. Morgan and Newable 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, our supply chain experts will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will be covered?
- Find out how to identify and engage in larger supply chains
- Understand the requirements necessary to attain approved supplier status
- Discover the essentials of successful bidding in a competitive environment
- Know your competitors and understand your competitive position in the market
- Introduction to effective relationship management for sustainable business growth
- Discover how to access one-to-one support from a highly experienced team of business advisers
- Network and connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- Live Q&A session with expert advisers after the webinar
Who is this event for?
This event is for London-based female entrepreneurs, founders or female business leaders from high-growth dynamic businesses looking to develop and build strong supply chain relationships with large retail brands throughout 2021.
To secure your place for Thursday, 18 February 2021, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and are limited to one delegate per business.
Due to high demand, we recommend applying quickly.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by J.P. Morgan
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth.
What does the 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain' programme* offer?
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page for more upcoming webinars: