EEN AgriFood Tech Virtual Company Mission to Israel: Creating a Future of Sustainable Food
About This Event
Explore the wonders of the AgriFood Tech sector in Israel and connect with leading Israeli stakeholders
Are you ready to internationalise, increase revenue and further develop your AgriFood Tech innovation in Israel? This virtual company mission is a highly comprehensive three-day programme for ambitious London-based SMEs.
Designed by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) at Newable, and UK Science and Innovation Network Israel, this mission will take a small delegation of selected SMEs on a virtual tour around Israel, exploring what the AgriFood Tech landscape has to offer.
You will have the unique opportunity to virtually network and engage with successful thought leaders and stakeholders within the Israeli start-up and innovation communities, as well as an opportunity to have one to one meetings with Israeli entrepreneurs and venture capital representatives in the AgriFood Tech sector.
As the importance continues to grow around sustainable practices in AgriFood Tech, this is an exciting opportunity to meet the best minds in the industry, discuss hot topics and gain an insight into the vibrant Israeli ecosystems.
Boost your market knowledge and industry insights to help your business evolve and find high profile partnerships and investors in Israel.
Get your applications in by 10am Monday, 07 December 2020
Why Collaborate with Israel?
With the biggest Food Tech attraction, Israel is an ideal place to learn about new AgriFood Tech ideas and technologies. Their innovation and start-up ecosystem is known worldwide for the invention of the Cherry Tomato, the Water Drip Irrigation System and blooming deserts that show the deep history in the area.
There is growing interest among investors in the influx of entrepreneurship to AgriFood Tech. In the last five years, the total annual investment in AgriFood Tech more than doubled, totalling over $100M.
Israel has secured national food security and established thriving export industries, and are the global leader in agriculture and water management. The Israeli innovation ecosystem is an example of a global hub successfully integrating the expertise of academic and research institutions.
What are the benefits?
- Attend a virtual preparation session to get ready for the company mission (12 January 2021)
- Three-day virtual company mission with a pre-built agenda with exclusive in-market activities (9-11 February 2021)
- Dedicated one-to-one virtual meetings with high profile Israeli stakeholders
- Discover fresh ideas and network with international thought leaders
- Gain insights and trends in the Israeli AgriFood Tech sector
- Understand the opportunities and challenges in doing business in Israel
- Successfully boost your profile in the UK and overseas
- Improve your company pitches for international partners and investors
- Receive follow-up support from an Enterprise Europe Network Adviser
Who is the Virtual Company Mission best-suited for?
- UK registered, small and medium-sized enterprises in London (SMEs)
- Companies with AgriFood Tech products or services
- High-growth potential companies looking to export and develop partnerships in Israel
- Companies with Technology Readiness Level (TRL 5/6) or higher (or companies that demonstrate a significant development in or use one or more of the following technologies: agri-tech, food-tech). Please view the TRL level defined here
What is the cost?
The virtual company mission is free of charge. Your acceptance will be based on your business activity and relevance to the AgriFood Tech sector.
Attendance to the preparation session and all three days of the virtual company mission are mandatory.
How will delegates be selected?
Online applications will be carefully considered according to eligibility and suitability to attend the virtual company mission to Israel. Our advisers will select companies based on the information you provide in the application form.
You will be notified of the outcome in w/c 21 December 2020.
What is next?
Please check that you are available to attend the preparation session and all three days of the virtual company mission listed, before submitting your application - all dates are mandatory.
To submit your application, please click the 'Apply here' button at the end of this page and complete the required form. Please be aware that the confirmation of registration does NOT mean that you have been accepted onto the virtual company mission.
Application Deadline: 10am Monday, 07 December 2020
The Pre-mission Session is scheduled for Tuesday, 12 January 2021
Please note: This free programme is in high demand, due to the high volume of applications, we will be unable to provide individual feedback on applications.
Have a question about the virtual company mission? We'd be happy to help, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
"The programme helped open up opportunities both in Israel and within UK.
I've come back with a very strong network which has accelerated both my start-up and personal growth"
Global Business Innovation Programme on AI & Data with Israel - Attendee 2019