Meet the Buyer: Virtual Round Table
About This Event
Get an insiders look into a buyers mindset, with crucial insights to help pitch your products and services to larger brands.
This unique virtual roundtable event is designed to offer 30 London SMEs and female entrepreneurs exclusive insight into the behaviours, mindset and thought process of real world buyers.
Organised by J.P. Morgan and Newable, attendees will have an opportunity to informally pitch ideas, products and services in front of buyers and supply chain decision-makers from London Fire Brigade (LFB) and Transport for London (TFL).
Part of the 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme*', offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, this event and programme are in place to help UK SMEs and underrepresented groups access supply chains and meet procurement opportunities.
With the chance to test your pitch with buyers and peers, discover what market buyers are really looking for and hear expert advice to become supply chain ready, it's an opportunity not to be missed.
Meet Our Buyers
Buyer to be announced soon
Who is this event for?
This event is for London based businesses that are fit to supply and looking to build business relationships with influential supply chain decision-makers
To secure your place for Tuesday, 1st December 2020, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
Only 30 places are limited available - we recommend applying quickly to secure your place.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at email@example.com
This has been a very useful webinar with many 'go-to' suggestions that I will be acting upon. Thank you."
- Webinar Attendee | Harness The Power of Social Media in Times of Crisis
*About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by J.P. Morgan
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth.
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Join us to hear the latest advice from expert speakers on supply chain management, network with like-minded SMEs and meet with potential future buyers.
Visit our events page for upcoming webinars: