Boost Your Online Reach with Website Optimisation
About This Event
Are you ready to reach new customers, tap into new international markets and boost your online sales globally?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Consumer's buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted markets and industries across the globe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Having a high-performance website and strategically engaging your customers online both nationally and internationally is proving more crucial than ever before.
This free virtual event will provide you with insights and tools to build an effective online strategy to reach more customers and increase conversions rates.
Industry experts will teach you how to adapt to evolving buying habits with tactics, platforms and tools you can use to optimise your website and improve your digital customer experience to drive sales.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to research, identify and select the right international markets for future development
- Discover how to build a successful digital sales journey
- Deep-dive into the operational elements to support your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, and more)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
- Discover how to prepare your website for internationalisation
- Hear tips and insights to improve your customer's experience online
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with experts
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual master class will take place across two half days:
- Tuesday, 2nd February 2021 | 10:00 - 13:30
- Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 | 10:00 - 13:30
Who is this event for?
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
So much useful information given with clear actionable steps. Very generous with links and follow up information. Really excellent and I am excited about putting the advice into action and using the workbook. Thank you"
- Webinar Attendee | Get your Small Business Online, May 2020