Harness the Power of e-Commerce to Win International Business
About This Event
Hear expert advice to help boost your digital presence and win international business through e-Commerce.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Is your business looking to keep your brand visible and start or expand your overseas sales?
This virtual event is designed to arm SMEs with an effective strategy to expand their online reach and generate future sales opportunities.
Join us to hear how you can optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and leverage e-commerce to get your products in front of more prospects. For many businesses the future may seem uncertain in this unprecedented period, therefore strategic engagement with your prospects and customers online is going to be key.
What will you learn?
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Learn how to research and identify markets for future development
- Find out how e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces can help your business compete globally
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand how e-commerce fits into your digital sales and marketing strategy
- Get started on an action and implementation plan
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday, 26 January | 10:00 -13:30
- Wednesday, 27 January | 13:00 - 16:30
Who is this event for?
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" - please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at email@example.com
Although it was an online event, I felt very engaged throughout and found the content very interesting and helpful. I would definitely recommend my colleagues to do the training as well."
- Webinar Attendee | Winning and Delivering Business Internationally, September 2020