Female Founders: Supercharge Your Pitch
About This Event
Build a clear, compelling and credible pitch to attract buyers
Are you ready to take your pitch to the next level? Join us at this invitation-only virtual pitching event to meet and network with inspirational female entrepreneurs & founders from across London - only 30 places are available.
Part of the J.P. Morgan and Newable 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme', we offer expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events to help UK SMEs become supply chain ready and fast-track growth.
At this virtual event, our expert speaker Julie Collins, will provide crucial insights and advice to help your business overcome pitching barriers and build a virtual pitch that resonates with potential buyers & partners.
This interactive event will provide expert tips for formulating an engaging and persuasive pitch, using specific tools to showcase your passion, enthusiasm and capability. Female leaders will also have the opportunity to fine-tune their own pitch throughout the event and present to peers for no-risk feedback and useful advice.
What will you learn?
- Learn to create an engaging and professional pitch in this new online working environment
- Discover proven pitching methods to ensure your message is compelling and persuasive
- Understand how to communicate your idea to buyers with clarity, authority and relevance
- Learn to keep your audience engaged and interested
- Understand the key pitfalls associated with pitching virtually and how to overcome them
- Incorporate the tools necessary to make your pitch interesting and motivating
- Have the opportunity to practice your pitch for constructive peer-to-peer feedback
- Meet and connect with like-minded female founders in London
Who is this event for?
This event is for London-based female entrepreneurs, founders or business leaders looking to pitch like a pro and build relationships with supply chain buyers and decision-makers.
To secure your place for 28 January 2021, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
Only 30 places are available - due to high demand, we recommend applying quickly.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by J.P. Morgan
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth.
What does the 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain' programme* offer?
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page for more upcoming webinars: