Website Optimisation for Business Growth - COVID-19 Business Help Series
About This Event
Boost your online performance and learn how to find new customers by selling through e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces.
Why should you join this virtual event?
During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, learning effective strategies to optimise your website can help boost your online sales and enable you to reach more customers online, so you can continue serving your valued community.
This comprehensive two-part virtual workshop from London Business Hub will help you to fine-tune your digital strategy, optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and gain insights to utilise Google Analytics effectively.
COVID-19 has resulted in more consumers being empowered with digital tools to help make purchasing decisions. Having a high-performance website and engaging your customers online is proving more crucial than ever before, so it's important to leverage these online channels to remain competitive.
Join us for this interactive virtual workshop to discover how you can influence the customer journey and grow your digital presence with advice from our expert speaker.
What will you learn?
- Uncover how to structure and design your website to attract more visitors
- Learn about search engine optimisation (SEO) and how it benefits your business
- Understand how to rank more highly on search engines
- Hear best practice for web hosting, web domains, and localising your website
- Find out how to assess and develop your company's 'digital maturity
- Gain insights on producing compelling content that is effective and understood by customers
- Discover why you should use Google Analytics and how to set it up
- Learn about key metrics, website reporting, and how to track campaigns
When will the virtual event take place?
This virtual event will run across 2 days:
Day 1: Optimising Your Website to Grow Your Business
Wednesday 17 March 2021, 10:00-16:30
Day 2: Google Analytics
Wednesday 24 March 2021, 10:00-16:30
Please note: Companies must be available to attend both dates (you will only be able to access Day 2 if you attended Day 1).
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to utilise your website to boost online sales, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to improve their skills in the field of website optimisation.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at email@example.com
Amazing and engaging across the whole two "very full" days."
- Supercharge Your Sales
Webinar Feedback, December 2020
About the COVID-19 Business Help Series
At London Business Hub, we’re here to support you through COVID-19. Our webinar series offers the latest business advice from expert speakers, carefully designed to answer your questions and help London’s small businesses navigate crucial challenges. No matter what stage your business is at.
As part of the essential resources we have brought together to help and support London businesses and employees, you can keep up to date with the latest developments, information, and support here.
Click here to view all upcoming COVID-19 Business Help Series webinars.