Master Visual Content to Drive Growth - COVID-19 Business Help Series
About This Event
Win future business with impactful images and video as an integral part of your marketing strategy
Creating visuals that resonate with your audience and stand out from the crowd has never been more important, many proactive small businesses are utilising this powerful tool. This one-day workshop is designed to help you learn how to create effective visual marketing that connects with customers and brings an increased return on investment.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Join the London Business Hub to find out how to produce great pictures and videos that result in visually engaging content and uncover tools available to help you along the way. Effective visual communication and storytelling can help kick start your small business, enabling you to better connect with your targeted audience, attract more leads online and increase your campaign conversions rate.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to use your mobile phone more confidently and effectively for content
- Uncover the best apps available for creating, editing and posting your content on Social Media and Digital
- Storytelling with visual content
- Creating engagement through visual content
- Gain tips on taking better images including lighting and composition
- Receive insights on setting up image scenes that you can use to sell products
- Find out how to make the most of your images and where to post them
Meet our Speaker
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to increase results through visually engaging content, this virtual event is for you.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course was well run and the trainer was interesting."
- How to Effectively use LinkedIn to Grow your Business Virtual Event Feedback, August 2020
About the COVID-19 Business Help Series
At London Business Hub, we’re here to support you through COVID-19. Our webinar series offers the latest business advice from expert speakers, carefully designed to answer your questions and help London’s small businesses navigate crucial challenges. No matter what stage your business is at.
Part of the essential resources we have brought together to help and support London businesses and employees, you can keep up to date with the latest developments, information and support here.
Click here to view all upcoming COVID-19 Business Help Series webinars.