Pitching and Winning Business Online
About This Event
Are you ready to take your virtual pitch to the next level?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Get ready for a comprehensive master class with practical tools and advice from our industry expert to help your business deliver a virtual pitch to resonate with potential business prospects.
Many businesses have had to rapidly pivot their products or services to realign with changing market needs; the ability to translate this into a clear, concise and confident pitch is crucial to business success.
This interactive event will help you learn to pitch like a pro, fine-tune your sales delivery and be ready to deliver & convert in an online environment - you cannot afford to miss this essential one-stop-shop to pitching virtually.
What will you learn?
- Discover a pitching methodology to ensure your message is compelling, professional and persuasive
- Understand how to communicate a seemingly complex idea or business model with clarity and authority
- Hear ideas on how to build rapport and present motivating messages
- Learn what online tools you can use to create engaging and professional pitches in this new online working environment while continuing to keep your audiences engaged and interested
- Understand how to overcome objections
- And much more
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days. You must be available to attend both sessions:
- Tuesday, 16 March 2021 | 10:00 - 13:30
- Wednesday, 17 March 2021 | 13:00 - 16:30
Who is this event for?
This event is for UK businesses looking to deliver a compelling virtual pitch.
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at email@example.com
The webinar was amazing to plan your business future!"
- Webinar Attendee | Enhance Your Sales Tools, May 2020
*This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)’s South East Gateway to Trade Project and is aimed at Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) based in the South East of England.