Female Founders - Supercharge Your Business: Accessing Finance for Growth
About This Event
Avoid financial pitfalls, seize new opportunities and increase profits
Is your UK business looking to access support funding to sustain, grow or thrive in the current economy?
This interactive virtual event is designed to help female founders & female entrepreneurs gain a greater understanding of where their business sits financially, where to can access financial support and what funding options are available to help.
Join J.P. Morgan and Newable for a step-by-step guide on where to source appropriate funding, how to manage your cash flow, as well as tips on budgeting and forecasting in the current landscape. You will receive crucial insights and advice on the grants, loans and schemes available to help your business, ensuring you can manage and grow your business effectively.
Having a solid grip on your finances and financial information will enable you to adapt quickly and thrive when marketplaces or industries change.
Part of the J.P. Morgan and Newable 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, our supply chain experts will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will you learn?
- Learn to forecast and develop financial resilience
- Discover how to manage cash flow effectively
- Understand where and how to access financial funding available for UK SMEs
- Learn where to source appropriate funding
- Understand what grants, loans and schemes are available to help your business
- Uncover the pros and cons of different funding options
- Learn how to adapt your business financially to the changing markets
Who is this event for?
This event is for London-based female entrepreneurs, founders or female business leaders from high-growth dynamic businesses looking to grow financially throughout 2021.
To secure your place for Thursday, 25 March 2021, simply click the Apply here button on the bottom of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and places are limited to one delegate per business.
Due to high demand, we recommend applying quickly.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by J.P. Morgan
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth through:
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page for more upcoming webinars: